- The world renowned Bohemian cubism, celebrated for its characteristic broken surfaces in architecture and sculpture, inspired Rony Plesl to design his collection Cubism. This effect is amplified in glass with the penetration of light which further deforms space in a magic way. The whole collection represents irregular shapes given by hand cutting. In a way, each piece is an original.
- Hand blown of ecologically friendly lead-free crystal
- Hand cut and hand polished to a high gloss
- The Cubism collection is complemented by a whisky glasses for a uniform look of your laid table
- Available in clear and six Moser´s translucent colours