- The vase’s shapes come from Moser Glassworks drawing books from 1921.
- The precise, masterful peacock engraving from Tomáš Lesser attracts with its elegance, romance and sense of decoration in the finest detail. A diamond cut decorates the vase’s top creating an imaginary crown for the peacock thus giving the entire work a gentle, august appearance.
- Mouth blown from the pure unleaded ecological crystal glass
- Hand cut and hand polished to a high gloss
- Hand engraved
- The vase is signed by the engraver, marked by a number of limited series and accompanied by a certificate of origin